Is Red Table Talk Cancelled?
All you need to know about Red Table Talk TV show. Find out about the cancel/renew status and premiere date of Red Table Talk season 5 and Red Table Talk Season 6.
Find out the cancel/renew status of Red Table Talk TV show.
Has Red Table Talk been cancelled? Is Red Table Talk renewed for the 2021-2022 season?
We have the most reliable information on whether Red Table Talk is cancelled or renewed for the 2021/22 season or beyond. See below to discover whether there be Season 6 of Red Table Talk!
Status: Renewed through Season 5
Red Table Talk 2021/22 return date: 15th September 2021
Red Table Talk Series Information:
FACEBOOK WATCH ANNOUNCES THE RETURN OF EMMY(R) AWARD-WINNING "RED TABLE TALK" WITH JADA PINKETT SMITH, WILLOW SMITH AND ADRIENNE BANFIELD-NORRIS ON SEPTEMBER 15
· Facebook Watch's Emmy(R) Award-winning series "Red Table Talk," hosted by the iconic multigenerational trio comprised of Jada Pinkett Smith, her daughter Willow Smith, and her mother Adrienne Banfield Norris, returns on Wednesday, September 15 at 9am PT / 12pm ET with new episodes streaming weekly.
· Jada, Willow, and Gammy return to the table to reveal their traumatic experiences with their hair, during which superstar comedian Tiffany Haddish crashes the red table to find out why Jada shaved her head, and "Insecure" star Yvonne Orji shares her personal journey. Then, three brave women make a bold choice and shave their heads for the very first time on camera!
· "Red Table Talk" is a standout example of how content, community and conversation come together on Facebook Watch as the series has created a safe space for healing through provocative conversations on culture-defining topics. The groundbreaking series has built a loyal community with over 10M followers on the official "Red Table Talk" Facebook Page and more than 620K engaged members in the "Red Table Talk" Facebook Group, who join the conversation week after week, connecting with one another and sharing their own stories. The Facebook group has inspired spinoff local groups.
· "Red Table Talk" is a Daytime Emmy(R) Award-winning series and has won four NAACP Image awards. The series has also received eight Daytime Emmy nominations, an MTV Movie & TV Award, two Critics Choice Awards, two People's Choice Awards, two Streamy Awards, and Jada Pinkett Smith was honored with the Trailblazer Award at the 2019 MTV Movie & TV Awards.
· "Red Table Talk" is produced by Westbrook Studios with Jada Pinkett Smith, Ellen Rakieten, Miguel Melendez and Meghan Hoffman serving as executive producers.
Jada Pinkett Smith, her daughter Willow, and mother Gammy – three generations of women open their home for a series of candid conversations with family and friends about the most important and provocative topics of the day.
Facebook Watch announces the return of the award-winning hit series "Red Table Talk" with hosts Jada Pinkett Smith, her daughter Willow Smith, and mother Adrienne Banfield-Norris, who bring their multigenerational perspectives to the show to create a safe space for healing through provocative conversations on culture-defining topics.
· Last year, the headline-making show became the #1 Facebook Watch Original series. From releasing the first interview with Olivia Jade where she discussed the USC college admissions scandal, to the infamous episode where Jada brought herself to the table, "Red Table Talk" has dominated the pop culture conversation. As "Red Table Talk" grew in popularity, so did the franchise last year with the expansion of "Red Table Talk: The Estefans" featuring music icon and Grammy winner Gloria Estefan, her daughter Emily Estefan and her niece Lili Estefan.
· "Red Table Talk keeps raising the bar with honest, powerful, and revealing conversations around topics viewers care about most," said Mina Lefevre, Head of Development & Programming for Facebook Watch. "The Red Table Talk community is growing every day on Facebook Watch, and we're looking forward to bringing fans more groundbreaking episodes this year with Jada, Willow, Gammy and our partners at Westbrook Studios."
· "As a producer, it is a thrill to witness three generations take on topics that are groundbreaking, important and healing in a way that we have never quite seen before," said "Red Table Talk" Executive Producer Ellen Rakieten. "In partnership with Facebook Watch, we have created a new lane for a new kind of conversation. We are grateful to the millions who have built our loyal and passionate 'Red Table Talk' community and are excited about our new episodes that are sure to have everyone sharing, liking and commenting.
· Episode topics to come will include conversations around sexuality, narcissism, and hidden epidemics within the global pandemic, from abuse to conspiracy theories.
· With over 10.4M followers on the "Red Table Talk" Facebook Page, the groundbreaking series has built a loyal community in the "Red Table Talk" Facebook Group with more than 623K engaged members who join the conversation week after week to connect with one another and share their own stories.
· "Red Table Talk" is a three-time Daytime Emmy-nominated series and has won three NAACP Image awards. Jada Pinkett Smith was also honored with the Trailblazer Award at the 2019 MTV Movie & TV Awards. Additionally, the series has been nominated for Critics Choice Awards, Critics Choice Real TV Awards, and People's Choice Awards.
· "Red Table Talk" is produced by Westbrook Studios with Jada Pinkett Smith, Ellen Rakieten, Miguel Melendez and Jack Mori serving as executive producers.
LATEST Red Table Talk CANCEL/RENEW NEWS
Check out the 2022/23 cancel/renew status of even more shows from other networks, cablers and streaming platforms. Click on a broadcast/cable network or streaming platform below to see which of its shows have been cancelled or renewed for the 2022/2023 season: