All you need to know about American Ninja Warrior TV show. Find out about the cancel/renew status and premiere date of American Ninja Warrior season 13 and American Ninja Warrior Season 14.
Find out the cancel/renew status of American Ninja Warrior TV show.
Has American Ninja Warrior been cancelled? Is American Ninja Warrior renewed for the 2021-2022 season?
We have the most reliable information on whether American Ninja Warrior is cancelled or renewed for the 2021/22 season or beyond. See below to discover whether there be Season 14 of American Ninja Warrior!
Status: Renewed for Season 13
American Ninja Warrior 2021/22 return date: 31st May 2021
American Ninja Warrior Series Information:
Season 13 of "American Ninja Warrior," where some of the most elite athletes in the country compete on the world's most difficult obstacle courses, will return on Monday, May 31 (8-10 p.m. ET/PT).
Hosts Matt Iseman, Akbar Gbajabiamila and Zuri Hall are all back to call the action, which is set to take place in Seattle, Los Angeles and Las Vegas for the finals.
The new season will feature more than 400 competitors and, for the first time in "ANW" history, the age limit to compete is being lowered to 15 years old. Ninja Warrior is a sport that has been rapidly growing across the country and kids of all ages are embracing it in record numbers. Some of today's most promising talent are younger competitors and now teenagers will have the chance to compete alongside adult athletes.
A top prize of $1 million will go to the winner if they can conquer all four stages at the National Finals in Las Vegas. To get there, competitors will need to make it through the qualifying rounds and semifinals.
Last season "American Ninja Warrior" reached 35 million viewers.
The series is executive produced by A. Smith & Co. Productions' founders Arthur Smith and Kent Weed along with Brian Richardson, Anthony Storm and Kristen Stabile.
The action-packed series follows competitors as they tackle a series of challenging obstacle courses in both city qualifying and city finals rounds across the country. Those who successfully complete the finals course in their designated region move on to the national finals round in Las Vegas, where they face a stunning four-stage course modeled after the famed Mt. Midoriyama course in Japan. The winner will take home a grand prize of $1,000,000. Although many have come close, no competitor has yet to achieve total victory and claim the prize.
· Season 12 of NBC's four-time Emmy Award-nominated athletic competition series "American Ninja Warrior" will premiere Monday, Sept. 7 with a two-hour episode beginning at 8 p.m. ET/PT.
· The top 50 athletes will bring along two people from their communities to compete with them for a total of 150 competitors.
· The series will feature an abridged format with multiple rounds: Qualifiers (6 obstacle course), Semi-Finals (10 obstacle course) and Finals (10 obstacle course + Power Tower playoff bracket).
· To determine the winner during the Finals, the top eight ninjas will compete in a playoff bracket where they will race head-to-head on the Power Tower. The winner will earn $100,000.
· Production for the eight-episode series took place in St. Louis at the Dome at America's Center. "American Ninja Warrior" is the first NBC series to have completed a full season of episodes during the current pandemic.
· The most recent cycle of "American Ninja Warrior" last summer averaged a 1.1 rating in adults 18-49 and 5.4 million viewers overall in "live plus seven day" Nielsens and grew after 35 days of digital and linear delayed viewing to a 2.0 in 18-49 and 9.2 million viewers.
· The year-ago cycle of "Ninja" scored as Monday's most-watched program on the Big 4 networks with each of its last five telecasts ("live plus same day").
· The series is executive produced by A. Smith & Co. Productions' founders Arthur Smith and Kent Weed along with Brian Richardson, Anthony Storm and Kristen Stabile.