· NBC has renewed its hit alternative series “The Wall” for a 20-episode fourth season.
· Chris Hardwick will return as host.
· There are three remaining original episodes from the current season that will air Oct. 1, Oct. 21 and Oct. 28 at 8 p.m.
· “The Wall” continues to pay out millions! Nominate someone who makes a difference in your community or tell us about your story.
· From executive producer and NBA superstar LeBron James and Andrew Glassman, “The Wall” is the fastest and simplest game with more than $13 million on the line every night – and up to $3 million on a single heart-stopping drop. At four-stories high, “The Wall” was built for one purpose – to change peoples’ lives. With tremendous cash prizes waiting at the bottom, this game can change lives in an instant.
· The rules are simple: Get a question correct and a green ball will fall down the wall and add the value of the slot to the players’ winning total. Miss a question and an ominous red ball with fall and deduct the value from the teams’ total. Teammates have to work together to build a huge cash prize.
· The recent Monday run of “The Wall” won its timeslot every week versus all competition on the Big 4 networks in adults 18-49 and total viewers, helping keep NBC undefeated in 18-49 versus those networks every Monday night so far this summer in “live plus same day” Nielsens.
· The most current season of “The Wall” has reached more than 42 million viewers.
· This summer’s final “Wall” original on June 29 was the #1 telecast of the night in total viewers and the most-watched “Wall” since Feb. 5, 2018 (L+SD).
· “The Wall” has been successfully launched in over 20 territories, empowering greatness and changing the lives of everyday people who are doing good.
· “The Wall” is a collaboration between the SpringHill Company and Glassman Media with James, Hardwick, Maverick Carter, Aaron Long, Jessica Otazua, Quintin Strack and Tim Sullivan serving as executive producers. “The Wall” was developed by Glassman Media in conjunction with CORE Media and produced in association with Universal Television Alternative Studio.
What shows are ALREADY cancelled this season? Check the official cancelled shows 2021/2022 list.
What shows are ALREADY renewed for next season? Check the TV shows renewed 2022-2023 list.
About The Wall TV Show
Packed with drama and action, this is a game that the entire family can root for together. Executive producer LeBron James presents a challenge infused with the thrill of victory and the agony of defeat, where regular people can achieve their dreams with one bounce of the ball. Hosted by comedian Chris Hardwick and set in a large glossy arena centering on the colossal 40-foot wall, the gameplay involves quick thinking, shrewd strategy and a little luck. Played by contestant pairs, this is an unpredictable journey with giant swings of fortune and millions of dollars passing through the contestants’ hands throughout the hour.
LeBron James, Andrew Glassman, Maverick Carter and Chris Hardwick executive produce. “The Wall” is produced by Glassman Media in association with SpringHill Productions. Glassman Media developed the series with CORE Media.Keep track of the cancel/renew status of all your favorite TV shows. Discover and bookmark our cancelled shows 2021 list and renewed shows 2021-2022 database.
Wondering how your other NBC shows are doing? Check out the NBC 2021 TV scorecard page, where you can find the cancel/renew status of all NBC TV shows!
How do you feel about this latest The Wall news? Share your thoughts with us in the comments below and don’t forget to stay tuned for all the renew/cancel 2021-2022 and beyond news!
I love The Wall and the emotional stories shared. I truly believe it is a great way to teach people of all ages that Good remains in the world and you can for just being yourself. I love watching Chris Hardwick interact and you can truly see he cares. I don’t believe it would be nearly as successful if he wasn’t hosting. His compassion makes him the perfect host and he is also very entertaining.