BRAVO’S “THE REAL HOUSEWIVES OF ATLANTA” RETURNS WITH A STEAMY SEASON ON SUNDAY, DECEMBER 6 AT 8PM ET/PT
· “The Real Housewives of Atlanta” Season 13 premieres Sunday, December 6th at 8pm ET/PT on Bravo.
· Cynthia Bailey, Kandi Burruss, Porsha Williams, and Kenya Moore return this season.
· Joining the ladies for season 13, new housewife Drew Sidora, steps onto the scene as a triple threat – actor, singer, and housewife.
· Marlo Hampton and Tanya Sam return as friends of the cast, along with new friend LaToya Ali.
Coming up this season:
· With her wedding quickly approaching, Cynthia Bailey is elated to be marrying the man of her dreams, even as they face wedding planning obstacles set in place by COVID-19. Determined to walk down the aisle, moving forward with her dream ceremony in the midst of a pandemic creates tension between Cynthia and her fiancé. Back at the ranch, Lake Bailey is a full house with Cynthia’s sister, Mal, temporarily taking residence there, leaving little alone time for the happy couple.
· Kenya Moore’s fairytale romance continues to be on the rocks after a difficult year, but she remains determined as ever to live her life on her own terms. Still undecided about the future of her relationship, Kenya decides to reclaim her life and remodel her house – adding in the pool and cabana she’s always wanted. As she continues to delve into motherhood with her beautiful daughter Brooklyn, a budding friendship with newcomer LaToya Ali begins to develop right on time.
· Less than a year after welcoming baby Blaze, Kandi Burruss’s life shows no signs of slowing down. Her restaurant empire continues to boom as she and Todd prepare to open an upscale steakhouse in Atlanta, but despite being as busy as ever, their personal life remains hot and heavy. As Riley prepares to leave the nest to start college in New York City, Kandi worries this may be a permanent move.
· Porsha Williams steps into her family legacy, tirelessly lending her voice and efforts to the Black Lives Matter movement. Speaking out against systemic racism, attending protests and amplifying the message, Porsha is passionate about fighting for justice. Surrounded by the support of her mother and sister, her daughter Pilar Jhena continues to be the sunshine in Porsha’s life as her relationship takes a bit of a backseat. Porsha’s fun-loving side is always around, despite working overtime on her many business endeavors.
· Actress and singer Drew Sidora joins the group as the newest housewife, ready to make some waves and spice things up. In addition to juggling her career, Drew has a lot on her plate as a wife and three children to care for. With her mother currently living in their house, trouble may be brewing between Drew and her husband. From getting ready to direct her first feature film to moving into her dream house, will her relationship be able to withstand her busy lifestyle?
“The Real Housewives of Atlanta” is produced by Truly Original with Steven Weinstock, Glenda Hersh, Lauren Eskelin, Lorraine Haughton-Lawson, Luke Neslage, Joye Chin, Glenda Cox, Julie “Bob” Lombardi and Anthony Sylvester serving as Executive Producers. Markus Burns and Tom Ciaccio serve as Co-Executive Producers. Andy Cohen also serves as an Executive Producer.
What shows are ALREADY cancelled this season? Check the official cancelled shows 2021/2022 list.
What shows are ALREADY renewed for next season? Check the TV shows renewed 2022-2023 list.
About The Real Housewives of Atlanta TV Show
· Bravo's "The Real Housewives of Atlanta" season 14 premieres Sunday, May 1st at 8pm ET/PT on Bravo. Catch all prior seasons on Peacock.
· Kandi Burruss, Kenya Moore, Shereé Whitfield and Drew Sidora return.
· Former friend Marlo Hampton is back, and this time, holding her very own peach.
· Newest Housewife Sanya Richards-Ross joins as a four-time Gold Medal Olympian, mother, wife, and businesswoman.
· One of Kandi's longtime pals, Monyetta Shaw appears this season as a friend. Monyetta is a mother to two children and a recent newlywed to her husband, Heath.
· For a sneak peek at season 14, click here: https://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-atlanta/season-14/videos/your-first-look-at-the-real-housewives-of-atlanta
· Coming up this season:
· Kandi Burruss is as driven as ever with ambitions to dominate music, Broadway, film, and television. Kandi's son, Ace, has plans to follow in his mother's footsteps and begins to act alongside Kandi. At home, Todd and Mama Joyce reignite old battles surrounding estate plans for the family and their future success.
· Kenya Moore's confidence shines bright after a whirlwind season dancing with the stars in Los Angeles and spending time in Turks & Caicos. Raising daughter Brooklyn is her top priority, but she still finds time to focus on her business as her haircare line reaches new heights. Despite making peace last season, tensions rise between Kenya and Marlo, and with years of history, the two may never be able to see eye-to-eye.
· Shereé Whitfield is back and Chateau Shereé is complete! After years of anticipation, SHE by Shereé finally launches and the long-awaited Spring/Summer joggers hit the marketplace. Her old flame Tyrone is back in the picture, but with a complicated past, the rekindling of their relationship doesn't run according to plan.
· Marlo Hampton doesn't a miss a beat when it comes to fashion, but finds herself with a full plate as she balances raising her nephews while facing the family's hard times and growing pains. Her business, Lé Archive, is expanding, but not all the ladies are buying what she's selling. Marlo and Kandi's relationship is in question after an altercation goes below the belt.
· Back for her sophomore season, Drew Sidora returns with a major glow-up and new acting gigs and business ventures in the works. From broken trust and questionable assistants, Drew and her husband, Ralph, confront the strains in their relationship head-on through couples counseling.
· Joining the cast this season is Sanya Richards-Ross, a mother, wife, professional athlete, and Olympic medalist. Focused on expanding her professional ventures while still prioritizing her family, Sanya and her husband contemplate if the time is right to have another child. With live-in parents, her family and Jamaican upbringing is at the forefront of her life. This season, Sanya brings the ladies to Jamaica to share her culture and host a much-needed tropical getaway.
"The Real Housewives of Atlanta" is produced by Truly Original with Steven Weinstock, Glenda Hersh, Lauren Eskelin, Lorraine Haughton-Lawson, Eric Fuller, Joye Chin, Julie "Bob" Lombardi and Tom Ciaccio serving as Executive Producers. Lizzie Spratt, James Brangert and Morris Thorpe serve as Co-Executive Producers. Andy Cohen also serves as an Executive Producer.Keep track of the cancel/renew status of all your favorite TV shows. Discover and bookmark our cancelled shows 2021 list and renewed shows 2021-2022 database.
Wondering how your other Bravo shows are doing? Check out the Bravo 2021 TV scorecard page, where you can find the cancel/renew status of all Bravo TV shows!
How do you feel about this latest The Real Housewives of Atlanta news? Share your thoughts with us in the comments below and don’t forget to stay tuned for all the renew/cancel 2021-2022 and beyond news!