NBC announces the renewal of The Kelly Clarkson Show, not only for one season but for two of them. With this, the audience can enjoy more stories and see more stars on the daytime talk show through 2025. The program brings together a diverse panel of performers, directors, writers, musicians, and authors, with everyday people making a difference in their communities.
The Kelly Clarkson Show has won 13 Daytime Emmy Awards and two Gracie Awards for Best Talk Show-Entertainment in its first three seasons. Additionally, The Kelly Clarkson Show’s fourth season has shown consistent growth, averaging roughly 1.34 million live plus same-day viewers per episode since its September 12 premiere.
With this season’s promotion to the time slot formerly occupied by The Ellen DeGeneres Show, the show’s chances of being renewed improved significantly. Following a successful launch in the fall of 2019, the program quickly became a potential Ellen replacement.
2 MORE SEASONS!! 🎉🎉 Can't wait to share more stories, music and laughs with y'all! pic.twitter.com/36AiTOEfeE
— The Kelly Clarkson Show (@KellyClarksonTV) November 7, 2022
“Kelly Clarkson is one of the brightest stars of our time,” said Tracie Wilson, executive vice president of Syndication Studios and E! News in a press release. “With more than 500 hours viewed on broadcast, cable, and digital platforms since its launch, ‘The Kelly Clarkson Show’ has been a home for stories that entertain, inspire important conversations, and connect with loyal viewers across multiple generations in meaningful ways. Together, with our best-in-class producing team, we’ll continue to build on the show’s success and legacy.”
“As the fourth season reaches new heights of critical acclaim and viewership, Kelly has used her genuine warmth and natural curiosity to create an engaging, fun show,” said Valari Staab, Chairman, NBCUniversal Local. “The Kelly Clarkson Show is a treasured part of our programming lineup, and we’re enthusiastic about its continued longevity.”
Alex Duda serves as executive producer and showrunner. Clarkson is also an executive producer.
What shows are ALREADY cancelled this season? Check the official cancelled shows 2021/2022 list.
What shows are ALREADY renewed for next season? Check the TV shows renewed 2022-2023 list.
About The Kelly Clarkson Show TV Show
THE KELLY CLARKSON SHOW" 'ON TOP OF THE WORLD' WITH STAR-STUDDED, SEASON 3 COAST TO COAST PREMIERE CELEBRATION BEGINNING MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 13
Critically-Acclaimed, Six-Time Daytime Emmy(R) Award-Winning Show Begins Season 3 Production This Week Starting in New York City; Welcomes Return of Live In-Person Audience and Guest Panel
All New Kellyoke Music Video Features Rad New Yorkers, the Brightest on Broadway and the City's Favorite Headliners
UNIVERSAL CITY, Calif - August 23, 2021 - Six time Emmy(R) Award winning daytime talker "The Kelly Clarkson Show" returns for a star-studded season 3 coast to coast premiere celebration on Monday, September 13 with Emmy Award winning host and Grammy(R) Award winning artist Kelly Clarkson. The show is filming on location for a week in New York City around town and at The Appel Room within Frederick P. Rose Hall, the Home of Jazz at Lincoln Center, before returning to its home base at Universal Studios Hollywood. Fans will have to tune in to find out who requested 'On Top of the World' (Imagine Dragons) as the first Kellyoke of the season. "The Kelly Clarkson Show" airs in 100% of the country across 200 stations and is positioned to headline daytime in leading time periods by Fall 2022.
Season 3 premiere week will feature the show's signature panel of celebrity guests and everyday heroes doing extraordinary things in their communities. Star-studded surprises and new signature show segments include Kelly showing up to visit unsuspecting past guests, including entrepreneurs that were featured on the show during the pandemic who invited her to stop by. Kelly will also honor good Samaritans in a lifechanging way, who are making a positive impact on their communities.
Celebrity guests so far include Amy Adams, Selma Blair, Angela Bassett, Kristen Bell, Kandi Burruss, Ariana Grande, Kathy Hilton, Joseph Gordon-Levitt, Leslie Jones, Demi Lovato, LL Cool J, Chris Martin, Seth Meyers, Julianne Moore, Tracy Morgan, Nelly, Maury Povich, Ben Platt, Dan Reynolds, Sarah Shahi, Amandla Stenberg, Hannah Waddingham, Bowen Yang and Trisha Yearwood.
Kelly Clarkson said: "We can't wait to kick off our third season of "The Kelly Clarkson Show" celebrating New York City... a city that is known for its energy, resilience and the arts that have been inspiring me since I was a kid! Now I warned people last season that mama would show up if I kept getting invited... well, no take-backs, here I am New York!"
Throughout the 'We Love New York' premiere week celebration, fans of the "The Kelly Clarkson Show" and daytime viewers across the nation will experience must-watch moments that give back to communities across the country made possible by brand sponsors Citi and Hyundai. In addition, viewers will be inspired by in-show integrations spotlighting heartfelt stories from partners Chime and Express.
"The Kelly Clarkson Show" is produced and distributed by NBCUniversal with Alex Duda serving as executive producer and showrunner. Clarkson is also an executive producer.
"The Kelly Clarkson Show" is the uplifting daytime destination for humor, heart and connection featuring Emmy-winning talk show host, Grammy-winning artist and America's original idol, Kelly Clarkson. Her "weekday hang" includes live performances, a panel of guests, games and her unfiltered perspective on life, relationships, parenting, kids and things that make her laugh her along the way.
· Season 2 of "The Kelly Clarkson Show," hosted by Grammy and Emmy Award-winning talk show host Kelly Clarkson, will premiere on Monday, Sept. 21 and plans to return to its home at Universal Studios Hollywood.
· For the first time ever, fans will have the chance to get a front row seat as part of the show's virtual audience from the comfort of their own home. Season 2 will feature a combination of live and virtual interviews with some of the biggest names in film, television, music and everyday people who are agents of change in their community. The program will comply with NBCUniversal's safety guidelines, CDC guidance and state and local orders.
· In addition, the show will air five additional original episodes the week of Sept. 14 as a countdown for the season two launch on Sept. 21.
· "The Kelly Clarkson Show" launched on Sept. 9, 2019 and stayed in original episodes all summer. The summer installment of the talk show was filmed at Clarkson's ranch in Montana and from her home in Los Angeles. Viewers got a behind the scenes glimpse of what life is like in quarantine for Clarkson as a fellow parent working from home. Every episode featured the show's popular Kellyoke segment, virtual interviews with a mix of celebrities and everyday people, plus a dedicated segment to help amplify underserved voices.
· In its first year on the air, "The Kelly Clarkson Show" received three Daytime Emmy wins, more than any other talk show this year. Clarkson was named Outstanding Entertainment Talk Show Host.
· "The Kelly Clarkson Show" is the most watched new talk show in seven years, averaging more than 1.6 million viewers daily. The critically acclaimed, award-winning show became the #4 talk show in syndication behind daytime shows that have been on the air for decades, delivering the youngest audience among the Top 4.
· "The Kelly Clarkson Show" airs weekdays in 100% of the country on more than 200 stations.
· "The Kelly Clarkson Show" is the uplifting daytime destination for humor, heart and connection featuring Emmy-winning talk show host, Grammy-winning artist and America's original idol, Kelly Clarkson. Her "weekday hang" includes live performances, games and her unfiltered perspective on life, relationships, parenting, kids and things that make her laugh her along the way.
· "The Kelly Clarkson Show" is produced and distributed by NBCUniversal Domestic Television Distribution with Alex Duda serving as executive producer and showrunner. Clarkson is also an executive producer.Keep track of the cancel/renew status of all your favorite TV shows. Discover and bookmark our cancelled shows 2021 list and renewed shows 2021-2022 database.
Wondering how your other NBCUniversal, Syndication shows are doing? Check out the NBCUniversal, Syndication 2021 TV scorecard page, where you can find the cancel/renew status of all NBCUniversal, Syndication TV shows!
How do you feel about this latest The Kelly Clarkson Show news? Share your thoughts with us in the comments below and don’t forget to stay tuned for all the renew/cancel 2021-2022 and beyond news!