SEASON FOUR OF PHIL ROSENTHAL’S BELOVED “SOMEBODY FEED PHIL” PREMIERES ON NETFLIX FRIDAY, OCTOBER 30TH
· Netflix’s Somebody Feed Phil with host Phil Rosenthal will return with Season 4 on Friday, October 30th. See Phil’s announcement here.
· Season Four comes on the heels of Season Three, which premiered on May 29th on Netflix and featured stops in Marrakesh, Chicago, London, Seoul, and Montreal.
· Somebody Feed Phil has garnered two Primetime Emmy Awards nominations, including Outstanding Unstructured Reality Program and Outstanding Original Main Title Theme Music. The show also won a 2020 Critics Choice Real TV Award for Best Travel/Adventure Series. Additionally, the show has been described as having “More Heart and Humanity Than Any Other Netflix Food Show” and Phil “Having More Fun Eating Food Than Anyone.”
· Somebody Feed Phil is produced by Lucky Bastards and Zero Point Zero Production, Inc. For Lucky Bastards, executive producers are Phil Rosenthal, Rich Rosenthal, and John Bedolis. For Zero Point Zero, executive producers are Christopher Collins and Lydia Tenaglia.
· Phil Rosenthal is the creator and host of Somebody Feed Phil, which combines his love of food and travel with his unique brand of humor. In 1995, Rosenthal created the hit CBS comedy, “Everybody Loves Raymond,” which premiered in 1996. He was the Showrunner/Executive Producer for all nine years of the show’s very successful run, which ended in 2005. Rosenthal’s first travel food series, I’ll Have What Phil’s Having, premiered on PBS in fall 2015 and received two Taste Awards as well as the winner of the 2016 James Beard Award for Best Television Program, on Location.
· For more information on Phil Rosenthal World visit here and watch Seasons 1-3 of Somebody Feed Phil on Netflix here.
What shows are ALREADY cancelled this season? Check the official cancelled shows 2021/2022 list.
What shows are ALREADY renewed for next season? Check the TV shows renewed 2022-2023 list.
About Somebody Feed Phil TV Show
This original documentary series from the creator of Everybody Loves Raymond, Phil Rosenthal, takes viewers on a goodwill eating tour of the world (Tel Aviv, Lisbon, Saigon, Mexico City, New Orleans and Bangkok.) Along for the ride are Phil's friends, family and his trademark sense of humor.Keep track of the cancel/renew status of all your favorite TV shows. Discover and bookmark our cancelled shows 2021 list and renewed shows 2021-2022 database.
Wondering how your other Netflix shows are doing? Check out the Netflix 2021 TV scorecard page, where you can find the cancel/renew status of all Netflix TV shows!
How do you feel about this latest Somebody Feed Phil news? Share your thoughts with us in the comments below and don’t forget to stay tuned for all the renew/cancel 2021-2022 and beyond news!