What shows are ALREADY cancelled this season? Check the official cancelled shows 2021/2022 list.
What shows are ALREADY renewed for next season? Check the TV shows renewed 2022-2023 list.
About Sex/Life TV Show
· Netflix has renewed Sex/Life for a second season and production will take place once again in Toronto, Canada.
· Season 1 of Sex/Life premiered June 25, 2021; The first season was watched by 67 Million households in its first four weeks.
· All series regulars to return: Sarah Shahi (Billie Connelly), Mike Vogel (Cooper Connelly), Adam Demos (Brad Simon), Margaret Odette (Sasha Snow)
· Showrunner/Creator/Executive Producer/Writer: Stacy Rukeyser (UnREAL)
· Quote from Rukeyser: "Sex/Life is a dream come true. To create a show about empowered female sexuality that has entranced so many millions of viewers is not only immensely fun but also incredibly gratifying. When I think about all the women who have reached out from all over the world to say that the show speaks to them in a deeply personal way, I am so inspired. I'm thrilled and grateful for the opportunity to continue telling this story for Billie, and for all of us."
· Inspired by the book 44 Chapters About 4 Men by BB Easton
· NWEP: Academy Award(R) winning producer J. Miles Dale (Shape of Water, The Strain, The Vow, Nightmare Alley)
· EP: Jordan Hawley
· Season 1 is currently streaming globally, only on Netflix.
· SYNOPSIS: SEX/LIFE is the story of a love triangle between a woman, her husband, and her past that takes a provocative new look at female identity and desire. Billie Connelly (Sarah Shahi) wasn't always a stay-at-home wife and mother living in the suburbs. Before she married loving and reliable Cooper (Mike Vogel) and moved to Connecticut, Billie was a free-spirited wild child living in New York City with her best friend Sasha (Margaret Odette), working hard and playing even harder. Exhausted from taking care of her two young kids and feeling nostalgic for her past, Billie starts journaling and fantasizing about her passionate exploits with sexy ex-boyfriend Brad (Adam Demos), the big heartbreak she never got over. But the more Billie remembers, the more she wonders how she got here - and then her husband finds her journal. Will the truth about Billie's past start a sexual revolution in her marriage, or lead her down a path back to the life she thought she left behind with the man who broke her heart?Keep track of the cancel/renew status of all your favorite TV shows. Discover and bookmark our cancelled shows 2021 list and renewed shows 2021-2022 database.
Wondering how your other Netflix shows are doing? Check out the Netflix 2021 TV scorecard page, where you can find the cancel/renew status of all Netflix TV shows!
How do you feel about this latest Sex/Life news? Share your thoughts with us in the comments below and don’t forget to stay tuned for all the renew/cancel 2021-2022 and beyond news!