What shows are ALREADY cancelled this season? Check the official cancelled shows 2021/2022 list.
What shows are ALREADY renewed for next season? Check the TV shows renewed 2022-2023 list.
About Million Dollar Listing Los Angeles TV Show
BRAVO MAKES MOVES WHEN A NEW SEASON OF "MILLION DOLLAR LISTING LOS ANGELES" RETURNS WITH A SUPERSIZED PREMIERE ON THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 2 AT 8PM ET/PT
· Bravo's "Million Dollar Listing Los Angeles" is back with a special 90-minute premiere on Thursday, September 2 at 8pm ET/PT.
· Returning for season 13 are powerhouse agents: Josh Flagg, Josh Altman, Tracy Tutor, James Harris and David Parnes.
· Joining full-time, real estate broker Fredrik Eklund of "Million Dollar Listing New York" strives to juggle bi-coastal life while bringing his unstoppable energy to the Los Angeles real estate market.
· Season Trailer: https://www.bravotv.com/the-daily-dish/million-dollar-listing-los-angeles-season-13-cast-premiere-date-trailer
· For images, click here.
· Catch up on previous seasons of "Million Dollar Listing Los Angeles" on Peacock.
Coming up this season:
· This season, our LA agents are back and at the top of their game as they face a booming market that has defied expectations. With demand from both sellers and buyers that has skyrocketed as high as the prices, the agents must rise to the next level to become even more inventive and bold to beat the competition. As homeowners seek properties with more space and privacy during the pandemic, the agents are busier than ever as they negotiate huge listings and manage even bigger egos.
· Josh Flagg returns to his Old Hollywood roots focusing on high-end, historic properties in the coveted Beverly Hills Flats, including his own. When a Hollywood icon asks Josh to sell her 28-acre compound in Palm Springs, he is determined to get the job done. However, it quickly becomes a challenge for Josh to find that right buyer to "come and knock on her door!"
· While retaining his crown as the "King of the Bird Streets," Josh Altman ventures into new territory with a $25 million-dollar cliffside listing in Orange County, but discovers he is not the only agent looking to expand there. As Josh juggles friendship, family and business, he finds out what his true priorities are and attempts to set a new record for the biggest sale in Brentwood.
· In between contentious listing meetings and high-stakes negotiations, Tracy Tutor still finds time to prioritize her personal life with her boyfriend, Erik. In a turn of events, Tracy must trade her broker hat for a buyer hat when she starts house-hunting for herself and two daughters. Tracy faces her biggest challenge when listing a $30 million-dollar Holmby Hills estate owned by the toughest customer she has ever dealt with - her little sister.
· Fredrik Eklund quickly establishes himself in LA, but a few missteps within the real estate community puts him at odds with the other agents. Fredrik is determined to break records as quickly as possible, but when he fails to impress his childhood action hero, he realizes the new city is a lot tougher than it seems.
· James Harris and David Parnes continue to dominate the Bel Air market and expand into the historic Hancock Park area with a traditional home straight out of the Hamptons. After butting heads with Fredrik and dealing with several challenging sellers, they must set aside their British manners and break a few rules to get the job done.
"Million Dollar Listing Los Angeles" is produced by World of Wonder with Randy Barbato, Fenton Bailey, Danielle King and Shannon Wilson serving as Executive Producers.Keep track of the cancel/renew status of all your favorite TV shows. Discover and bookmark our cancelled shows 2021 list and renewed shows 2021-2022 database.
Wondering how your other Bravo shows are doing? Check out the Bravo 2021 TV scorecard page, where you can find the cancel/renew status of all Bravo TV shows!
How do you feel about this latest Million Dollar Listing Los Angeles news? Share your thoughts with us in the comments below and don’t forget to stay tuned for all the renew/cancel 2021-2022 and beyond news!
Leave a Reply