“THE REAL HOUSEWIVES OF ORANGE COUNTY” RENEWED FOR 16TH SEASON – PREMIERES WITH A SUPERSIZED SEASON OPENER ON WEDNESDAY, DECEMBER 1 AT 9PM ET/PT ON BRAVO
What shows are ALREADY cancelled this season? Check the official cancelled shows 2021/2022 list.
What shows are ALREADY renewed for next season? Check the TV shows renewed 2022-2023 list.
About The Real Housewives of Orange County TV Show
· "The Real Housewives of Orange County" returns for season 16 with a supersized premiere on Wednesday, December 1 from 9 - 10:15 pm ET/PT on Bravo.
· After a five-year hiatus, Heather Dubrow makes her return to the franchise joining veteran Housewives Shannon Storms Beador, Gina Kirschenheiter and Emily Simpson.
· The ladies are introduced to new Housewives Dr. Jen Armstrong and Noella Bergener.
· Season Trailer: https://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-orange-county/season-16/videos/your-first-look-at-the-real-housewives-of
Coming Up This Season:
· Heather is back living the dream in her 22,000 square foot home in Crystal Cove with her husband Terry and four children. Their kids are starting to look at colleges and find their own voices, especially Max who recently wrote a book for parents about teenage sexuality. After many years, Heather and Shannon reunite and instantly find themselves at odds over loyalty and betrayal. Heather also introduces a friend of hers to the group only to find out a shocking truth behind who she really is.
· Convinced that it's never too late to have fun and find true happiness, Shannon's business is on the rise and her relationship with John is thriving. Shannon questions who her true friends are in the group, after she finds herself in hot water with Heather, leading to issues of trust with Gina and Emily. And with her oldest daughter away at school and the twins prepping for college, she is starting to fear her looming empty nest.
· Gina is looking to the future and works to launch her own skincare business. With her boyfriend Travis' unflinching support, Gina continues to co-parent her three children with her ex-husband Matt. Still close to her bestie Emily, Gina becomes fast friends with fellow New Yorker Heather and the two take a trip to the Big Apple. As Gina puts her hardships behind her and her self-esteem grows, the ladies wonder if she is just confident or too arrogant.
· Emily returns with a renewed look after a couple plastic surgeries - a new jawline and bustline. With Shane busy working after finally passing the bar, Emily finds herself with more time on her hands to dedicate to her daughter Annabelle's upcoming Mormon baptism and to helping wrongly convicted individuals in the justice system. Forever inquisitive, Emily often inserts herself in the middle of conflicts but is also accused of being an instigator when she asks Noella about her looming divorce.
· After meeting Gina and Emily last year, aesthetic MD, Dr. Jen Armstrong immediately integrates into the group by performing cosmetic procedures on the ladies. Emotionally guarded at first, Jen develops a quick bond with Heather but has trouble making a real connection with Noella. Married to her husband Ryne, she is a proud mother to three children. She embodies the alpha female persona as she runs her own practice, provides for her family and helps her mom prepare for a move to the OC. Dr. Jen has always been an overachiever and is now launching a division of her practice that specializes in a unique magnetic brain treatment.
· Noella Bergener's world is turned upside down when her husband unexpectedly files for divorce. Her lavish lifestyle gets ripped out from underneath her as the divorce poses questions about her financial future while she cares for her children. While her shocking predicament makes the others question what is really going on, Noella finds solace in her friendship with a sympathetic Shannon. With news of a recent death in her family, Noella finds her emotions, patience, and friendships tested, but that doesn't keep her from doubling down and speaking her mind even when it results in a fiery backlash.
"The Real Housewives of Orange County" is produced by Evolution Media for Bravo, with Douglas Ross, Alex Baskin, Thomas Kelly, Brian McCarthy and Apryl Richards, along with Scott Dunlop, serving as Executive Producers. Andy Cohen also serves as Executive Producer.
"The Real Housewives of Orange County" is produced by Evolution Media for Bravo, with Douglas Ross, Alex Baskin, Thomas Kelly, Brian McCarthy and Dave Rupel, along with Scott Dunlop, serving as Executive Producers. Andy Cohen also serves as Executive Producer.
Wondering how your other Bravo shows are doing? Check out the Bravo 2021 TV scorecard page, where you can find the cancel/renew status of all Bravo TV shows!
How do you feel about this latest The Real Housewives of Orange County news? Share your thoughts with us in the comments below and don’t forget to stay tuned for all the renew/cancel 2021-2022 and beyond news!