Is How To With John Wilson Cancelled?
All you need to know about How To With John Wilson TV show. Find out about the cancel/renew status and premiere date of How To With John Wilson season 3 and How To With John Wilson Season 4.
Find out the cancel/renew status of How To With John Wilson TV show.
Has How To With John Wilson been cancelled? Is How To With John Wilson renewed for the 2021-2022 season?
We have the most reliable information on whether How To With John Wilson is cancelled or renewed for the 2021/22 season or beyond. See below to discover whether there be Season 4 of How To With John Wilson!
Status: Renewed through Season 3
How To With John Wilson 2021/22 return date: 26th November 2021 LATE 2022
How To With John Wilson Series Information:
· HBO announced today that the critically acclaimed docu-comedy series HOW TO WITH JOHN WILSON has been renewed for a third season.
· In season two of HOW TO WITH JOHN WILSON, documentary filmmaker and self-described "anxious New Yorker" John Wilson continues his heartfelt mission of self-discovery, exploration and observation as he films the lives of his fellow New Yorkers while attempting to give everyday advice on six new deceptively simple topics. Nathan Fielder, Michael Koman, and Clark Reinking, who previously worked together on "Nathan For You," serve as executive producers. Building upon season one, the episodes take unexpected turns, but are grounded in John's refreshing honesty. The second season concluded on December 31, 2021.
· Currently nominated for a WGA Award for Comedy/Variety Sketch Series, New York Times hailed season two of HOW TO WITH JOHN WILSON as an "ambitious, adventurous, wildly eccentric and incredibly smart comedy" with an "enduring power of the real" while IndieWire named it "one of the best docu-series of 2021." Variety called the series "stellar" praising John's narration as "one of TV's best performances of 2021."
· Amy Gravitt, executive vice president, HBO Programming quote: "John finds humanity in the most mundane and absurd places, we're thrilled to continue seeing New York through his utterly hilarious and poignant lens."
· Season 2 credits: HOW TO WITH JOHN WILSON is executive produced by John Wilson, Nathan Fielder, Michael Koman, and Clark Reinking.
How To…With John Wilson is a first person documentary series hosted by an anxious New Yorker who attempts to give everyday advice while dealing with his own personal issues. Acting as both cameraman and narrator, John covertly documents the lives of fellow New Yorkers in a comic odyssey of self-discovery, inevitably making the audience comfortable with the awkward contradictions of modern life.
Cast: John Wilson
Executive Producer/Writer/Director/Narrator: John Wilson
Executive Producers: Nathan Fielder, Clark Reinking
LATEST How To With John Wilson CANCEL/RENEW NEWS
Check out the 2022/23 cancel/renew status of even more shows from other networks, cablers and streaming platforms. Click on a broadcast/cable network or streaming platform below to see which of its shows have been cancelled or renewed for the 2022/2023 season: