All you need to know about Pause with Sam Jay TV show. Find out about the cancel/renew status and premiere date of Pause with Sam Jay season 2 and Pause with Sam Jay Season 3.
Find out the cancel/renew status of Pause with Sam Jay TV show.
Has Pause with Sam Jay been cancelled? Is Pause with Sam Jay renewed for the 2021-2022 season?
We have the most reliable information on whether Pause with Sam Jay is cancelled or renewed for the 2021/22 season or beyond. See below to discover whether there be Season 3 of Pause with Sam Jay!
Status: Renewed for Season 2
Pause with Sam Jay 2021/22 return date: 2022
Pause with Sam Jay Series Information:
BO Renews PAUSE WITH SAM JAY For A Second Season
· HBO's late-night talk show series PAUSE WITH SAM JAY has been renewed for a second season. Season 1 debuted in May of this year.
· Nina Rosenstein, executive vice president, HBO Programming quote: "PAUSE is such a completely unique format, it's the perfect platform for Sam's keen social observations, her unfiltered, comedic point of view, and most of all, her insightful conversation and openness to different perspectives. We're so happy to work with Sam and Prentice on a second season."
· Sam Jay, co-creator, executive producer, writer and host quote: "I can't express how excited I am to bring you all a second season of Pause. We learned so much during the first season and hope to take those lessons into this new chapter and deliver something even better. There are so many topics to explore and so much growth to be had. I can't wait to dig in with the team and get to work! See y'all mofos soon!"
· Prentice Penny, co-creator, executive producer and writer quote: "I'm super excited that HBO is picking up our show for a second season. I am so proud of what Sam, Langston and the entire PAUSE team put together in the first season and think the conversations explored were simply groundbreaking. Sam is an extremely special talent that continues to shape, push and challenge the culture in so many amazing ways. I can't wait to see what she wants to explore and dive into for the next season."
· Season 1 of PAUSE WITH SAM JAY features a new take on the late-night talk show format and uses a fresh lens to plunge into the cultural issues that divide us. Season 1 episodes are currently available to stream on HBO Max.
· Vulture wrote of the first season, "A raucous, freewheeling, real-talking house party," while Vanity Fair says "[Jay] provokes passionate debate," and Vice calls the show "thoughtful and unconventional."
· Season 1 credits: The series is created by Sam Jay and Prentice Penny; executive produced by Sam Jay, Prentice Penny for A Penny For Your Thoughts, Chris Pollack, Langston Kerman, Diane Fitzgerald, David Martin and Kara Baker for Avalon, Michelle Caputo, and Shannon Hartmann; co-executive produced by Alex Soler for A Penny for Your Thoughts Entertainment; directed by JamsXBash; produced for HBO by Art & Industry, Avalon, and A Penny For Your Thoughts.